11 ago 2013

Music: Playlist I

Hello beauties,

These past months I've been focused on lot of things; university, new apartment in a new country, a surgery coming soon, and the most important, summer vacation :) Time flies and I still can not believe it's August already (!?!?!??) so many things happened, I don't know where to start! I will probably make a nice new post about my summer when it's over. However, what helped me to make this summer more summery is, MUSIC. oh I love music so much, sooo much that we could say, finding new music is a hobby for me!

Have you ever been awake until 5 AM searching, or better said, exploring music on Youtube? Or now, I discovered 8tracks which is the best thing (app) ever for people like me, who loves lots of new music in their music library! 

Conclusion, I decided to post a music playlist (+ youtube links) every month based on my music taste and new songs I find and that I fall in love with immediately haha. Sounds cool? :) 

Enjoy!

AUGUST P L A Y L I S T:





1. Mumford & Sons - Hopeless Wanderer

2. Passenger - Holes

3. Ed Sheeran & Passenger - No Diggity/Thrift Shop

4. Lucy Rose - All I've Got

5. Gabrielle Aplin - Please Don't Say You Love Me

6. Birdy - Wings

7. Of Monsters and Men - King And Lionheart

8. The Paper Kites - St Clarity

9. Matt Corby - Resolution

10. Sam Smith - Latch

11. Rudimental - Right Here feat. Foxes



I hope you like them and have a lovely Sunday!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario