27 mar 2013

If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.
— Osho




This morning I only wanted to stay in bed all day long but sadly I had to go to work. After work, I went to this florist called Happy and I bought some flowers, then my mood changed: I was excited to get home and re-decorate my bedroom, organize my agenda, read the Vogue, eat healthy, and that's what I did! It feels good. Really good! Afterwards I finish this post I might watch a comedy movie!? So yes, flowers have brightened my day and made me feel like I had a very productive day :) I should buy flowers more often!


My plans for the rest of the week look nice! Tomorrow I will see my friend Nàdia because we are planning a trip for this summer! If everything goes well I will tell you more about it! I don't want to get excited before it is for sure. Friday is festive! Yay! I will enjoy this Friday going to the gym and then to the SPA with another friend, Paula, she's turning 19! and this Saturday she's celebrating it in one of my favorite restaurants! They cook Tex-Mex food (fajitas!!!) and the atmosphere is cool!



How's your life going? I hope you have a lovely day/evening beautiful people!


Clàudia.
Xo

2 comentarios:

  1. Hmmm I definitely need to buy myself some flowers!
    Beautiful post x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes it's worth it :) And thank you!
    Have a lovely day! xx

    ResponderEliminar