17 feb 2013

Hello there!


"Please be a traveler, not a tourist. Try new things, meet new people, and look beyond what’s right in front of you. Those are the keys to understanding this amazing world we live in." 
— Andrew Zimme

I think this is the third time I start a blogspot but then I start to leave it apart because of multiple reasons (not on purpose) but I'm letting this aside so I can introduce my new blog in a good way! I changed the url and also the content will change.


The url fraichebeaute, which correctly spelled would be beauté fraîche in french (beautefraiche url is not available so... -english order-), means fresh beauty. When I think of the word "fresh" some words come to my mind: new, pure, clean, crisp, lush, natural, and sweet... and in the same way all these words define the beauty I want to share with you, delicate but lush, new but natural, sweet but real.


What I love about the world is what is in it. There are people, continents, cultures, and all that they represent: beauty, and beauty is inspiration, love and art. This is what I want to share. People I love and inspire me, places I've been or I want to go, cultures that I'm intrested in and I that want to understand. Besides that and concretely, design, fashion, literature, food, my lifestyle and thoughts. I wish I could share what my eyes see, what I feel beautifully, I will do my best, I promise.


Thank you for reading and for starting this with me. 


Lots of love, Claudia.



This is the beggining. Welcome  


1 comentario: